It has many attributes, but I would also like to caution us by giving some great guidelines for being better communicators
and team players in life.
Not only as we serve, but also in how we treat each other.
So here are 10 guidelines I would like to share this week.
1. Address one another with encouraging words.
2. Build up hope in one another, as we serve and share life together, no one left out, no one left behind.
4. Overwhelm them/each other with appreciation and love!
5. Get along among yourselves, doing your part,
warning the freeloaders to get a move on.
6. Gently encourage the stragglers, and give a helping hand to those who are exhausted…
Help them to get on their feet again.
7. When you get on each other’s nerves you don’t snap at each other.
Instead, look for the best in each other,
and always do your best to bring it out!
8. Be cheerful no matter what.
9. Pray all the time and thank God no matter what happens.
10. Don’t suppress the Spirit; don’t stifle those who have a word from the Master.
On the other hand, don’t be gullible.
Check out everything, and keep only what’s good.
Throw out anything tainted with evil.
It is interesting to note that if we can adhere to the above guidelines we will be communicating well with one another.
To adhere, hold fast, stay in contact or interacting together in a positive manner is so very important.
“We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord.”
The above list was taken from 1 Thessalonians 5:9-22, The Message. I love looking at the word from different angles; it can open up our hearts and minds to consider what you might have otherwise just been passed over.
Be a team player in this life!